- 9803575453 .
Dr.Uma Shankar Prasad is Chairman of Health Insurance Board(HIB),Teku Kathmandu. He has been working at TU for around last 18 years. Dr. Prasad has completed PhD Degree in Economics from the Centre for Economic Studies and Planning (CESP), School of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi in 2009. He has been involved in teaching, research and publication.
He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Poverty in Nepal”, The Economic Journal of Nepal, Volume 37, Number 1 & 2, pp. 12-25, June 2014, Kathmandu: Central Department of Economics, Tribhuvan University.
- “Fiscal Federalism in Nepal”, Book, 2016.
- “Study of Nepal’s Economic Relations with China” The Journal of Development and Administrative Studies (JODAS), Volume 23, Number 1-2, pp. 23-32, 2015, Kathmandu: Centre for Economic Development & Administration (CEDA).
- “Nepal’s Fiscal Federalism Model in the New Constitution: Agendas for Amendments”, NRB Economic Review, Volume 27 Number 2, pp. 91-108, October 2015, Kathmandu: Nepal Rastra Bank.
- “Nepal’s Excise Systems and the Legal Frameworks: Agendas for Reform”, World Customs Journal, Volume 9 Number 2, pp. 51-69, October 2015, Australia.
- “Political Economy of Federal Nepal (in Nepali) “in Lok Raj Baral and Krishna Hachhethu (eds.), Structure of Federal Nepal, Nepal Centre for Contemporary Studies (NCCS), pp. 89-119, 2013, Kathmandu.
- “Health Service Delivery in Federal Nepal”, The Journal of Development and Administrative Studies (JODAS), Volume 20/21, Number 1-2, pp. 63-72, 2013, Kathmandu: Centre for Economic Development & Administration (CEDA).
- “Government Expenditure in Madhesh: Problems and Prospects” in Ruhi Tewari and Anirudh Prasad Sah (eds.), The Landscape of Madhesh, Nepal Madhesh Foundation (NEMAF), pp. 43-80, 2013, Kathmandu.
- “Constitution as a Mechanism for Peace Building in Nepal” in Hari Bansh Jha (ed.), Peace Building in Nepal, Centre for Economic and Technical Studies (CETS), Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) and Alliance for Peace Building, pp. 132-147, 2012, Kathmandu.
- “Economic Interdependence: Implications for Nepal” in Shrawan Sharma, Sean Rourke and Upendra Poudel (eds.), Nepal: State of the State, Centre for Economic & Social Development and Action Aid Nepal, pp. 133-148, 2010, Kathmandu.
- “Nature of Poverty and Delivery of Goods and Services in the Era of Globalization in Nepal” in A. P. Shrestha and Hari Upreti (eds.), Distribution of Goods and Services in Nepal’s Conflict Situation, Nepal Foundation for Advanced Studies (NEFAS) and Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Nepal, pp. 151-172, 2006, Kathmandu.
- “Impact of New Economic Policy on Poverty in Nepal”, Bhartiya Samajik Chintan, A Quarterly Journal of Indian Academy of Social Sciences, Vol. V, No. 1 (New Series), April-June, pp. 20-32, 2006.
- Related Links